Monday, January 9, 2012

Reflection First semester of College

Hey y'all,

Many of you wonder what is it like to be in College well I will answer that question.

I left to attend the University of Texas at Austin a few months ago and my first semester is over. I will begin my second semester in a couple days and the experiences that I had this past semester is one that I will never forget.
For me the first semester was an adjustment to College. My first semester was hectic. At first I was very timid and for the first time in a long time I was follower and not a leader. I applied for a job with the Division of Housing and that group helped me so much during the first month of school. I felt lost and thought maybe I made the wrong decision to attend UT. So what is it like in College?
1. It's fun you get to create your own schedule
2. You are now independent
3. The professors doesn't care whether you show up to class or not. If you want to fail then don't show up.
4. You have time to join organizations
5.Parties
6.Friends
7. It's just that exciting
8. Don't be timid
9. Homework before social life

No comments:

Post a Comment